What are my insurance options?

  • While car rental companies are not technically selling “insurance”, the coverage we sell is called Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Road Hazard Protection (RHP). We bundle these two products together for the cost of $12/day for cars and $15/day for Mini-Vans and SUVs. These products relieve the renter of any financial responsibility associated with an accident less a $500 deductible.
  • If you own a personal vehicle and would like to use your own insurance coverage to insure the rental that is always an option.
  • Most major credit cards offer as a card benefit CDW when you pay the entire rental balance on that credit card.
Posted in .